Yamla Pagla Deewana: Phir Se: Dharmendra, Sunny and Bobby jostle each-other in the movie
Yamla Pagla Deewana: Phir Se is the third installment of the Yamla Pagla Deewana series and a sequel to the 2018 movie Yamla Pagla Deewana 2 but it has a new story with new characters.
Highlights of the Yamla Pagla Deewana Series
- Dharmendra, Sunny and Bobby played different characters in the series
- Comedy is the central theme of the movies
- Action is also served with comedy but it isn’t an action-comedy
- All the three installments have different stories
- Yamla Pagla Deewana: Phir Se has many big stars including Salman Khan in a cameo appearance
Yamla Pagla Deewana: Phir Se Story
Pooran (Sunny Deol) is an upright Ayurvedacharya in a village in remote Punjab. He practices Ayurveda and boasts that his medicine Vajra Kawach can cure anything from pimples to impotency. And he wants to serve the humanity with his medicine. He lives with his younger brother Kaala (Bobby Deol), a 40-year old bachelor who has a dream settling in Canada. Also, Pooran has a squatting tenant lawyer Jayant Parmar (Dharmendra).
A big pharma company approaches Pooran to buy the formula of Vajra Kawach but Pooran rejects the offer. The company then approaches Kaala with a sinister plan of stealing the formula and making money by selling the Ayurveda medicine at a high price. Could the pharma company get the formula? What is the deal between Kaala and the company?
Yamla Pagla Deewana: Phir Se First Look & Poster
The colorful poster has the father-son trio in their characters. They are in a customized bunk bed. On the top, there is Sunny taking a good night sleep; in middle, there is Bobby worried about his Canada visit and in the bottom; there is Dharmendra, happy and contented. The movie name is written on middle and it is written in such a way that Dharmendra seems to be saying “Phir Se”.
Why watch the movie?
Comedy is the USP of the movie and Dharmendra and sons gives the movie a unique flavor. The audience would also like thestory of the movie.
- Debut movie of Punjabi film director Navaniat Singh
- Dharmendra shares the first look of the movie in Instagram
- Dharmendra and Rekha working together after a long time
- Kaajal Agarwal was the first choice for the lead role