Category: Bollywood Movie Review
Tiger Shroff’s Heropanti 2 Is Devoid Of Logic. The Action Has No Reaction And Songs Are Forced Upon The Viewers. The Story Is Loosely Tied To Make A Commercial Film.
Heropanti 2 has all the big names associated with it but it is the biggest disappointment for all those that are in any way related to the movie. No space for Tiger Shroff’s six-packs. The legendary actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s role looks too ahead from the present time. Tara Sutaria’s character is forcefully infused into the story.
• Stunts inspired from movie Hollywood movies like Mission Impossible and Fast And Furious
• Tiger Shroff’s on-screen intensity including high-flying action is fascinating
• Together Tara and Tiger look good on-screen
• Amrita Singh adds a sense of humor to the dull story
• Weak story with characters added from nowhere to it
• Songs drop in randomly and viewers are … Read more
The Action Continues In Chapter 2 With New Hardcore Characters Entering The Story
K.G.F: Chapter 2 is the much-awaited sequel to the 2018 film K.G.F: Chapter 1 but this time Prashanth Neel successfully creates the magic as he corrects some of the wrongs of the first part in this sequel.
• The movie starts on a high note and dives into the characters it had well established in the prequel
• More characters are introduced without interrupting the narrative of the story
• Detailing in scenes makes them a visual spectacle in its truest sense
• Heavyweight dialogue carefully choreographed action scenes, and larger than life characters make it enjoyable
• It is a male-dominated story with women given little screen space
• Srinidhi Shetty’s role as Rocky’s love interest is quite disappointing
• But uneven pacing is the biggest downfall of the movie
Anand Ingalagi’s (Anant … Read more
Dr Chandraprakash Dwivedi’s Samrat Prithviraj Fails To Do Justice With Prithviraj
Samrat Prithviraj can be best called the cinematic version of Prithviraj Raso by Chand Bardai. Written and directed by Dr Chandraprakash Dwivedi, the film rarely seems close to history as many facts look distorted by the storyteller. The poor response it received from viewers proves that it failed to connect with the audience.
• The movie is technically rich in costumes, location, and dialogues
• Dr Chandraprakash Dwivedi cleverly uses his knowledge in dramatizing situations
• The story elaborates everything that is said in the epic poem
• The myths about Prithviraj are beautifully presented as historical facts
• Akshay Kumar (52) is clearly a miscast as the young king
• Romantic scenes between Akshay and 25-year-old Manushi Chillar are difficult to digest
• 12th-century princess wearing low-waist lehengas with sweetheart necklaces is also unacceptable
• The … Read more