Satyameva Jayate: John Abraham unleashes his anger on corrupt Mumbai cops
Milap Milan Zaveri could have produced a better movie, had he researched the 80’s movies. Satyameva Jayate is an action drama or, rather, a one-man show and that man is the muscular John Abraham. He’s Virendra Rathod aka Veer.
The story Milap Milan Zaveri produced
It is the story of an honest cop in Mumbai police and his vigilante son. The father takes the extreme step of self-immolation to save his honor. The son looks his father dying haplessly. But he makes a promise to him; he decides to clean the Mumbai police of corrupt officials not by bringing them to justice but by burning them alive. The son is Veer and he goes on the rampage undeterred and undetected until an honest police officer comes in the picture.
Highlights of Satyameva Jayate
- Dialogues are the biggest highlights of the movie
- The action and drama produced with the help technology is simply amazing
- The fast pace of story keeps the audiences glued to their seats
- Muscular John Abraham speaks more with his actions
- Milap Milan Zaveri makes audiences believe that miracles do happen