Dussehra Movie Review
Dussehra: Neil Nitin Mukesh Highlights Looks Daring Plays An Encounter Specialist
Dussehra is an action-thriller revolving around criminal-political nexus in a volatile state. The movie stars Neil Nitin Mukesh and Swati Bakshi in lead role. Both the protagonists are police officers in the movie and both are victims of political conspiracies hatched for personal gains.
The news of the suicide of three young and promising girls and a warden in a government-run hostel spreads like wildfire in the city. Police officer SarikaKashyap (Swati Bakshi) rushes to the hostel to investigate the matter. As she starts unearthing the facts about suicides, she finds that there is more to investigate than meets the eyes. But she’s is intimidated and interrupted to investigate the matter beyond a limit. But the daring police officer RudraPratap Singh (Neil Nitin Mukesh) refuses to fall into the line of criminal politicians and go on to investigate the suicides and expose the state political-criminal nexus.
Highlights of the movie
- The story has speed and it is capable of holding the attention of viewers
- The unfolding of events look real as no unnecessary scene is added
- Neil Nitin Mukesh looks impressive in the attire of a police officer
- He is in the role of an encounter specialist in the movie
Dussehra First Look & Poster
The poster has Neil Nitin Mukesh in an angry mood. Swati Bakshiis also seen in the poster – she’s saluting in the attire of a police officer. Name of the movie is written in the bottom and it is cut with fire to show the action.
Why watch the movie?
It is a visual treat for action lovers. The film promises unbelievable action. Also, the movie has a very interesting story of political-criminal nexus.
- Neil Nitin Mukesh in the role of a police officer for the first time
- The movie took 3 years in completing
- Neil Nitin Mukesh playing a lead role after 5 years