Incredibles 2 Movie
Incredibles 2 Movie Review
Brad Bird took 14 years to write Incredibles 2, the sequel to The Incredibles (2004) but the second installment is worth waiting. Brad Bird knows how to maintain consistency in the story even after 14 years that is a fairly long period for any sequel to arrive.
Meet the Parr family
- Hulking Bob is the head of the family and a super-strong father
- Helen is first lady of the family and an ultra-stretchy mom of two amazing kinds
- Violet is the invisible teen daughter of the Parr family
- Dash, the son, is faster than youngsters of his age
- And the newborn Jack-Jack has just started recognizing his superpowers
What changed in 14 year between the two Incredible movies?
- Superheroes from Marvel and DC have become international sensations with a huge following in America, Europe and Asia
- The comic superheroes are saviors of the universe
- They join forces or sometimes become a force to reckon with
- Superheroes are incorporated into the civil society
Challenges before Brad Bird
Writing Incredible 2 took little time once Brad Bird has the idea. He knows that Helen’s powers are underutilized and there is bomb Jack-Jack that is ready to explode. But the story would take shape only after the introduction of a villain. Brad Bird threw three sequels before finally writing the Incredibles 2 and he kept smiling at the question of when the sequel to The Incredibles would be released.
The story starts from the conclusion of The Incredible. The Parr family is leading a happy life but suddenly they are involved into a mess. In an attempt to foil a bank robbery, the Parr family damages the public property to an alarming extent resulting in shutting down of their department store. Helen has a big role to play in the second installment but finally the entire family comes to help of Helen and regaining their lost social status.
Incredibles 2 First Look & Poster
This bright poster has got the superpower the Incredibles 2 possesses. Bob the father is seen racing with Helen the mother. Firing from his laser gun, he looks unstoppable. The two super kids are also running alongside their parents.
Why watch the movie?
14 years is a fairly long time for a sequel to come and people won’t want to wait for a single day after the release of Incredibles 2 to see the full story of the Parr family.
- Incredibles 2 was originally scheduled for release on June 21, 2019
- It is the longest Pixar film and also the longest computer animated movie
- Teaser of the movie holds the record of most watched animated teaser
- It is the first Pixar film with profane language