Loveratri Movie: Aayush Sharma Starts His Journey To Bollywood With Warina Hussain and Salman Khan
Karan Joharwas all praises for Aayush Sharma and Warina Hussain after the special screening of Loveyatri, the debut movie of Aayush Sharma (brother-in-law of Salman Khan) and Warina Hussain. Also, the movie has been reviewed as a musical love story even by critics.
Sushrut (Aayus Sharma) meets Michelle (Warina Hussain) during the festival of Navratri. Attracted by the cool look and friendly gestures of Michelle, Sushrut falls in love with her. But little does he know that Michelle belongs to UK and that she has to leave for her home country. Michelle starts winding up her India trip after the Navratri festival is over. Sushrut, on hearing that Michelle is leaving, also embarks on a journey to win her back.
Salman Khan has worked hard to get things work for his brother-in-law. Whether it is the story or screenplay or costume or venue, Salman Khan took personal interest in choosing the best for the movie.
Highlights of the movie:
• Aayush Sharma has been praised for his acting
• Warina Hussain has also done a great job in the movie
• It’s a Salman Khan production
• The movie has 9 melodies and the total length of soundtrack is 32 minutes
• All three Khan Brothers are doing cameo in the movie
Loveyatri First Look & Poster
This colorful poster features Aayush Sharma and Warina Hussain. They are seen with the background of colored lighting as used during Navratri festival. Aayush Sharma looks much younger with untidy hair and Warina Hussain looks cool and mature in her long haircut.
Why watch the movie?
Debut movie of Aayush Sharma and Warina Hussain. Also, the three Khans (Salman, Arbaaz and Sohail) are in the movie. Melodious songs will also bring audience to cinema halls.
• Loveratri was the original title of the movie
• The movie wash shot in Vadodara
• The film the festival of Navratri
• It was originally slated to release in September 2018