Namaste England Movie
Namaste England: Arjun Kapoor And Parineeti Chopra Wander Aimlessly From Punjab To London In The Movie
Namaste England is the sequel to the 2007 movie Namastey London. It is also a romantic comedy set in rural Punjab where a desi boy falls in the love of a girl who’s determined to go to London to pursue her dreams.
Param (Arjun Kapoor) and Jasmeet (Parineeti Chopra) want to marry but there is a twist. Jasmeet wants to make a striking career for which she needs Param’s help. Here conservative grandpa and brother are against her job aspirations and want to marry her ASAP. She asks Param to help. Param marries Jasmeet and also allows her to go abroad for work. Jasmeet gets a work visa for London but Param is denied a visa. Is it a conspiracy or Jasmeet wants to get rid of him? The movie answers these questions.
Highlights of the movie
- The romantic movie has rich colors of festivals from Dussehra to Holi
- The story closely follows the 2007 movie Namastey London
- Akshay Kumar (Arjun of Namastey London) is doing a cameo for the movie
- Innocence of Arjun Kapoor reminds Akshay Kumar
Namaste England First Look & Poster
The poster shows Arjun Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra parting ways and it carries a catch-line “Love can travel distances”. While Parineeti seems to be occupied with some thoughts, Arjun Kapoor looks worried about her. The name of the movie is written on the bottom.
Why watch the movie?
Namaste England is expected to repeat the success of the 2007 movie Namastey London. It is a romantic comedy by Arjun Kapoor that has given many hits in the past.
- Akshay Kumar was the first choice for the role of Param but he declined the offer due to his busy schedule
- It was first titled Namastey Canada
- Arjun Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra were last seen together in 2012 in Ishaqzaade
- Arjun Kapoor is sharing screen space with Satish Kaushik in this movie