Tiger Shroff’s Heropanti 2 Is Devoid Of Logic. The Action Has No Reaction And Songs Are Forced Upon The Viewers. The Story Is Loosely Tied To Make A Commercial Film.
Heropanti 2 has all the big names associated with it but it is the biggest disappointment for all those that are in any way related to the movie. No space for Tiger Shroff’s six-packs. The legendary actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s role looks too ahead from the present time. Tara Sutaria’s character is forcefully infused into the story.
• Stunts inspired from movie Hollywood movies like Mission Impossible and Fast And Furious
• Tiger Shroff’s on-screen intensity including high-flying action is fascinating
• Together Tara and Tiger look good on-screen
• Amrita Singh adds a sense of humor to the dull story
• Weak story with characters added from nowhere to it
• Songs drop in randomly and viewers are left surprised
• AR Rahman fails to create the magic, especially with the popular Whistle Baja from the first part
• Tara Sutaria is like a glamor girl with no direct association with the story
Laila (Nawazuddin Siddiqui) is a hobbyist magician and cybercrime kingpin who wants to rob people by luring them to play interesting online games. Indian government hires Babloo (Tiger Shroff) to prevent Laila from executing his ill intentions. But Babloo falls for Inaaya (Tara Sutaria), Laila’s sister. Unaware of the ill motives of her brother and boyfriend, Inaaya keeps enjoying her life.
Heropanti 2 First Look & Poster
The poster features Tara Sutaria sitting on the driver seat of a luxury sedan and Tiger Shroff aiming at a target from the roof of the vehicle. The movie’s name is written on the body of the car. Also, seen are red lines that are guns targeting their car. The background of the poster is kept black to give an idea of the movie.
Why Watch The Movie?
If you aren’t a die-hard fan of Tiger Shroff, you won’t go to see the movie. Though the movie has action and romance it fails to maintain suspense and … Read more