Johnny English Strikes Again: Rowan Atkinson Making Fun Of Secret Service
Johnny English Strikes Again depends on one notion that is cyber-attack. M17 has all its present agents exposed and the organization is left with no option other than to turn to the retired agents to work as undercover but one stupid retire agent Johnny English incapacitates all the retired agents except him.
A sequel to the 2011 movie Johnny English Reborn, this action comedy looks like a flop imitation of James Bond. Rowan Atkinson plays the stupid undercover who uncovers all the retirees and takes the responsibility of fulfilling the challenge of solving the cyber-attack mystery that exposed M17 before the world. In the operation, he visits France where he meets a beautiful Russian spy who tries to honey-trap him. But English somehow manages to come out of her network.
Highlights of the movie:
• Rowan Atkinson looks pretty young at the age of 63
• The story underlines the threat of cyber-attack
• Real world can be ruled from the virtual world
• Proves undercover agents never retire
Johnny English Strikes Again First Look & Poster
The poster has Rowan Atkinsontaking a shot as Johnny English secret agent. Standing behind him is the Russian spy. She seems to be covering Johnny English. Name of the movie is written on top left corner of the poster.
Why watch the movie?
Rowan Atkinson is a reason to watch this movie. And the third installment of the Johnny English series promises lots of laughter. It is the story of a spy who does serious things in a very casual manner or who is adept at keeping his secret thoughts behind a comic face.
• First movie trilogy of Rowan Atkinson
• The theatrical trailer revealed Emma Thompson’s supportive role
• The movie will be released 7 year after the second installment and 15 years after the first installment
• It is rumored to be the last installment of Johnny English series