Bhool Bhulaiya 2 Review
The Anees Bazmee Film Does Well On Comedy But Fails On Horror. The Movie Is Now Headed For OTT Launch On Netflix.
Bhool Bhulaiya 2 is making headlines for all good reasons. Its box office collection is above expectations. It has crossed 100 crores and still growing. And now it is all set to get an OTT release on Netflix. The OTT giant has acquired the rights of showing the movie on its platform.
• It is a horror-comedy that makes viewers laugh at things they wouldn’t have thought of
• Kartik, in a funny and uncanny character, delivers a performance that doesn’t disappoint
• Sweet and simple Kiara looks gorgeous in each frame
• Tabu stands tall of all as her experience shows in every scene she appears in
• Sanjay Mishra, Ashwini Kalsekar, and Rajesh Sharma as supporting cast successfully bring some hilarious moments
• Sadly chemistry between Kiara with Kartik doesn’t produce any spark despite a lot of flirting and one kiss scene
• Milind Gunanji and Amar Upadhyay are provided very limited screen time despite their essential parts
• Anees Bazmee miserably fails to scare audiences despite making a horror movie
• Rajpal Yadav takes comedy to a different level with his dialogues and expressions
Ruhan Randhawa (Kartik Aaryan) and Reet Thakur (Kiara Adwani) meet as strangers at a hill station and as expected they fall for each other and indulge in singing and dancing in the scenic beauty of nature. Soon they land in a deserted haveli where Manjulika’s spirit was held captive for 18 years. Here Ruhan becomes Rooh Baba and claims that he can communicate with ghosts and spirits. And then comes the moment when he accidentally unlocks Manjulika’s spirit. Now Ruhan has to talk to that spirit and save his life as well.
Bhool Bhulaiya 2 First Look And Poster
Kartik Aaryan in the attire of Rooh Baba is flanked by Kiara Adwani and Tabu. Other family members are seen in the background. Also, the deserted haveli looks horrific in the candlelight. The name of the movie features at … Read more