Yamla Pagla Deewana: Phir Se: Dharmendra, Sunny and Bobby jostle each-other in the movie
Yamla Pagla Deewana: Phir Se is the third installment of the Yamla Pagla Deewana series and a sequel to the 2018 movie Yamla Pagla Deewana 2 but it has a new story with new characters.
Highlights of the Yamla Pagla Deewana Series
- Dharmendra, Sunny and Bobby played different characters in the series
- Comedy is the central theme of the movies
- Action is also served with comedy but it isn’t an action-comedy
- All the three installments have different stories
- Yamla Pagla Deewana: Phir Se has many big stars including Salman Khan in a cameo appearance
Yamla Pagla Deewana: Phir Se Story
Pooran (Sunny Deol) is an upright Ayurvedacharya in a village in remote Punjab. He practices Ayurveda and boasts that his medicine Vajra Kawach can cure anything from pimples to impotency. And he wants to serve the humanity with his medicine. He lives with his younger brother Kaala (Bobby Deol), a 40-year old bachelor who has a dream settling in Canada. Also, Pooran has a squatting tenant lawyer Jayant Parmar (Dharmendra).